NAF Slimline - Anyone use this on here?

cobbychic

Oct 21, 2008
Norfolk
Hi

Ive come across a product called NAF Slimline and ive called NAF up and they advise that it is a multivit plus it has a fat burner in it.

Sounds good and i'm thinking of trying it on my boy and was just wondering if anyone has used it on here and has it worked?

thanks

I've been using it the past week along with naf laminaze. Too early to report on it but at least my fuss pot isn't turning her nose up at it..

Im not sure about this one, although I rate NAF products v highly.

I have problems with my good doer getting overweight and contacted them re a good way to ensure that he has all the nutrients he needs winter and summer. A very nice lady suggested that I feed him pink powder at the balancer rate over the winter to help him make the best use of his food (he got fat but balancers do that to him)and in the summer to feed him seaweed which is full of nutrients and also speeds up the metabolism so pushing the good old grass through a bit quicker lol. She hads recommended that to lots of customers and it was working well.

Hey presto, the next thing you know they do a supplement called slimline!

Yup - I have been feeding Slimline for over a year, when it first came out. My pone has lost loads of weight and her fat pads have gone. We have ribs for the first time but I also give her 12 hour soaked hay, not much grass and she gets worked as much as possible. It is a good tool but you have to exercise too !!

I'm interested in the pics littlepony as my pony is rather overwieght as the pasture he is on is clover rich being cattle grazing, but there's not much I can do about that other than move yards.

So people have noticed a positive difference using the NAF Slimline?

its like the diet pills for humans, all placebo affect (especially the ones that say they limit appetite)

instead of spending money on a supplement, why not try upping workload (its free for a start and works)

I have been using this for a month now and see a huge difference in Dylan. We havent uped our work load and have started soaking hay but thats it and ive seen a massive difference! It may be that due to him now getting the general supplement in it his body is doing better and this is helping. who knows but it gets a thumbs up from me!

newrider.com