Naf Products/Supplements

GingerPony

Apr 13, 2008
Was just wondering what Naf products or supplements different people use or have tried and what they think about them??
Really bored, and new to this, so thought i'd post a Thread :)

Ive used and loved pink powder as a general pick me up.
My friend swears by Magic, and another by the GP supplement. I loved the biotin but then got healthy hooves which has it in anyway.

I use pink powder as a general vit and min suppliment and also to make sure that my horse best utilises his predominantly fibre diet. Is it them that now do the pink bottle fly repellant? If it is, I went out tonight, sprayed it all over my horse, and then watched all of the midgies just land on him:confused::confused:! What's in that stuff!!!????

Rambo lives on Naf ;)

He has

Pink Powder
Magic
Vit E & Selenium
Devil's Relief
Limestone
Garlic granules
Electrolytes

And I also use the Hoof & Sole (AMAZING!)
and Aloe Vera purple spray ...

:D :D :D

I use pink powder as a general vit and min suppliment and also to make sure that my horse best utilises his predominantly fibre diet. Is it them that now do the pink bottle fly repellant? If it is, I went out tonight, sprayed it all over my horse, and then watched all of the midgies just land on him:confused::confused:! What's in that stuff!!!????

God knows but people arent buying it in store. Id use the Naf deet or, IVHorse fly spray, which contains either 0.2% or 0.4% less deet than the naf deet...but smells lovley :)

Oestress is excellent, used to use it on my mare. Now, the only NAF supplement we use is mint, as a digestive aid for the youngster. The NAF fly repellants are utter rubbish! we've tried the regular and DEET formulas and none worked. will be sticking with IV Horse this summer :)

I love Pink Powder, too :) Completely sorted out my lad's digestive system.

I used to use their fly spray, but I found it fairly inneffective. Smelt nice, though :rolleyes: I use Red Rum fly spray and roll on, now, and have their anti-fly shampoo as well. All seem to work pretty well.

newrider.com