NAF Pro Feet. Good or bad?

Ernie Pants

Jun 18, 2008
Sheffield
Just started using NAF Pro Feet for my boy who has rubbish feet. I know that I'm going to have to wait at least 6 months to see any major benefits but has anyone else had any good (or bad) results with this?

i was given it free when i purchased my previous horse. I didn't really see a difference to be honest as she had fairly good feet anyways, really expensive as well. x

have you tried formula4feet ? thats good apparently. im really considering giving it to my girl as she has thrush + poor feet too.

um i have no idea about naf pro feet ... sorry

My friend used it with great results, but you have to remember what works for one horse may not work for another so sadly its a case of trial and error. Cheaper than the farriers formula/formula4feet though so id stick with it :)

Thanks everyone. I went to the feed shop with the intention of buying Farriers Formula but they told me that they were having the best feedback from Pro Feet? I wasn't too bothered about the cost. So I bought it but then wondered if I should've stuck with the one I'd heard of? Oh well, I'm giving it a whirl!!

I use it and it has made a spectacular difference to my horse's feet. He went from having really flaky, cracked hooves that couldn't hold a shoe to being barefoot and doing endurance rides averaging 20km with no problems.

In fact it is so good that the hoof wall is now so strong that I only give him half measures of Pro-feet :D

My product for the hoof has proved itself time and time again. Pls check my website www.equinescience.co.uk. Its being built and doesnt have the formula on there yet but its the science behind it creating Nitric Oxide in the body, that makes these products so powerful and you can read up on this.

Thanks Bobs mum. This weather doesn't help and its so frustrating him losing shoes n hoof all the time. How long have you been using it n how long wa it before u saw any difference?

newrider.com