Myler Comfort Snaffle

I have Myler bits for my miniature horses.
I use the Comfort snaffle driving bit for any of my mini's new to driving.
At the time it was the best made and had the best balanced driving bits out there for equines their size. No pinch is also a great plus.

Maggie my older driving mini likes the level 3, ported Myler driving bit..but I would not use it on a green horse.

So in all.. I really like the quality of their bits.

I have both of mine in a myler comfort snaffle an can't praise it enuf! Love the independent action of each side so if my mare is droppin a shoulder which she does regularly!! I can lift it back just by raisin my hand on that shoulder ever so slightly.
My gelding can be a bit strong while out still have total control with the myler.

If you have a bit bank near to you, they can offer you great advice an may also run a lending service, so you can try before you buy.

I have a comfort snaffle but a bit different to that buit with different cheeck pieces aswell. My mare has it for schooling and jumping and she likes it and goes nicely in it, I hack her out in an ammerican gag but when the nutcracker closes a lot she chucks her head so I'm looking into getting a confort snaffle mouthpiece but in the combination as I really like them and everyone who I know thats used them love them too.

newrider.com