WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
this was me in spring maybe ?
SAM_3543.jpg

today
_MG_1329.jpg

Thanks guys :D, I'm eventually getting there :dance:

You were a bit poorly wern't you? Are you feeling better now?

yeah I was not well for quite a while which kick started the weightloss, probs lost a bit much to quickly to begin with, but I am now just watching what I eat and loosing the weight at a more steady pace, though I have been stuck at just under 12st for a while now :(

I am better now, though I am still catching every bug that is going around, think my immune systems still a bit dodgy :(

:dance::dance::dance: WELL DONE YOU......................

A very good friend of mine has lost 3 stone and although always 'outgoing' the boost to her confidence has been absolutely wonderful to witness, and she looks absolutely FABULOUS:smile:

If that was intentional well done indeed. That is a significant weight loss.

It is easy to see that you have lost a significant amount of weight. Dare I say about 2-3 stone? Well done you. :showoff: :skip:

yup I've lost 3 stone, got another maybe 1 & a half and I will be happy :),

:dance::dance::dance: WELL DONE YOU......................

A very good friend of mine has lost 3 stone and although always 'outgoing' the boost to her confidence has been absolutely wonderful to witness, and she looks absolutely FABULOUS:smile:

yeah I feel so much better now, and I am not ending up knackered all the time :dance:

If that was intentional well done indeed. That is a significant weight loss.

the first stone I lost in a week when I was really ill just after xmas, but the other two I have worked hard to loose, its taken me almost a year but I am finally getting there :angel:

Wow well done you look great, can deff tell a diff

thank you :D

thanks so much guys :angel:, I feel so much better in myself now, I gained the 4 stone when I had an implant put in, and that is me lost 3 stone of it now :cloud9:, just another 1-2 stone and I will be happy, though I am alot happier at this weight than I was :dance:

Well done, you can certainly notice the difference, and you look great. That's a lot of weight to lose, and you should be really chuffed with yourself. Losing weight is a lot harder than people who have never had to, realise. Good luck with losing the rest, and post another photo when you get there. I wish I had your willpower/motivation. :smile:

You are lookin good girl!! Well done well done! VERY envious - wish I could say I'd made a difference to my weight like you have done with yours. Keep up the good work (whatever it might be that you're doing!) but don't get too carried away - you're looking just right you are!

newrider.com