My Party on Saturday by Fly aged 7 months

Lgd

Jan 14, 2002
Sunderland, UK
Visit site
Granny came and changed Mum's rugs and put those funny boots on her legs. Not fair, I don't have any. Then she put my headcollar on so I got very excited and went :bounce: :bounce:

Auntie Marian trundled up in her silver thing on wheels and tried to put Mum in - she was a :devil: and said "not my box, shan'tcan'twon't go in". Gran put a funny bit thing in her mouth and she went in to the horse eating monster. I decided that being naughty looked like fun as well and dug my heels in. Gran and Auntie M put a long ropey thing round my bum and I decided it was much better to do as I'm told and scampered in. The doors shut behind me and off we went. I kept asking Mum 'are we nearly there' but she ignored me and kept munching. Auntie M drove smoothly so I managed to sneak a few slurps from Mum to pass the time.

The doors opened and it was dark and not home I decided that staying in the monster was much safer so the ropey thing came out again then a nice new person called Auntie Gill appeared with some FOOD :inlove: I strolled down the ramp and then Auntie M shut the doors behind me. I followed the food and my new Auntie G round some twisty paths. Mum shouted for me a couple of times but a guy has to follow his stomach :angel:

I met some funny looking things that Gran called Alpacas (they were a bit snooty) and some strange little horses she called Donkeys - they were nice to me and let me kiss noses and then I went into a nice big stable.

I suddenly realised I was all on my own and started yelling for Mum but she didn't answer me :unsure: Gran put my nice new ruggy on and kissed my nose. There was a feathery thing in my stable so I followed that around for a bit then a man let it out and gave me some nice haylage to munch on. I shouted bit more between mouthfuls.

Auntie Gill fed me and let me out in the morning to meet my new friends. Mum is still AWOL so I think I'll have to send out the search parties.........

Attachments

• Fly_Dec2010.jpg
    Fly_Dec2010.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 51
The shouting has stopped and apart from being a bit bewildered has settled down quite well. He has decided he's :inlove: with the two donkeys and is pretty much ignoring Fairy (retired mare) who is the official nanny.

that is so sweet - and he looks really cosey in his rug - hope he takes to his new nanny and doesn't think hes a donkey too!:giggle:

newrider.com