My October treat

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I can tell you now, I have been waiting all day on details and contact from the breeder. At the end of OCT this young fell filly foal is comming to live with me, here in Lincoln :0) so what you think !!!!

She has the same sire as my very first Fell mare...... I fell inlove with him when I first saw him over 14 years ago in Durham in a field full of Fell mares and foals with him standing watching over his family proudly.... stunning boy that he is....... I get the priveledge to again own one of his offspring :0).......... Meet Townend Shannon ...... my soon to be fell filly foal

Heltondale Bonzo Boy x Townend Shandy

bonzoboyxtshandyfoal.jpg

Wow NL she is lovely! Just my type as well! Does this mean no visit to the sales?

Thank you :0) I think she is gorgeous in a hairy fell type way ...

Yes no visit to the sales as friends are bringing her down for me :) but next year will go for the day but will be sitting on my hands!!!!!!!!!

Her half sister is for sale by the same sire ???? am I tempting you???:unsure::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

Townend Lily x Heltondale Bonzo Boy filly foal half sister to my new girl

bonzoboyxTlillyfoal.jpg

Last edited:
His Daughter my ex mare last year won the Queens fell at Windsor Horse Show in the Fell class

This is a Heltondale Bozo Boy daughter doing the lap of honour at Windsor Horse Show last summer after comming first with the Queens mare comming second ;-)

I would say worth a bet if you enjoy showing :mstickle::biggrin: spot the Duke of Edinburgh and Her Majesty.... looking on ;-)

226235_10150598195215346_640930345_18073363_4867561_n-1.jpg

image-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Wow! I love Fells - well done you, It should be a pure pleasure to see your youngster maturing into a beautiful chunky hairy. Look forward to more piccies!

This is so exciting!!!!! I'm so pleased for you! She looks gorge! :inlove:

M when I have moved out and can afford one myself Ill give you the dosh and you can go choose one at the sales for me... then you can have the buying fun without having to spend any money hehe. Cos' you seem to have the knack of finding amazing ponies plus my (imaginary atm) highland that Im SO going to have one day is going to need a friend!! (and mother made me promise if I ever have my own I have to buy 2 so she can ride with me :wink: ). Next year Ill come and confiscate your wallet at the sales :p Nowt wrong with window shopping, its a girls right. :happy:

newrider.com