Jessica23

Sep 3, 2007
Gloucestershire
www.wildbriars.co.uk
Finally!! Somewhere to post my non horses!! lol

Dogs:

Chloe - black lab. She will be 8 next month
Chloe12.jpg

Riley - Black lab. He will be 4 next month.
P1080522.jpg

Meg - Chocolate Lab. She is Riley's litter Sister
Baker%20B3021-Jy07%20web[1].jpg

Beau - Black Lab. He turned 2 in October. He was from Chloe's second litter
DSCF6257.jpg

Saffron - Chocolate Lab. She will be 1 next week. She is from Meg's first litter
100_5687.jpg

Cassia - Black L:ab. Saffron's litter sister
000_0814.jpg

Delilah - Pug. She'll be 3 next month.
000_0535.jpg

Gracie - Pug. She is 2
28thsept.jpg

This is my Cat Simon! He's 15.

simon100305.jpg

And my bird, who is nameless

100_5879.jpg

Im also getting another bird soon (waiting for it to be weaned!!) and waiting for a new litter to be born so keeping fingers crossed for a new puppy!

that is some collection of animals,
im just after buying a little black puppy last night and im collecting it on friday so its nice to see that they grow up to be massive, but gorgeous

Gorgeous dogs! I wouldn't like to have to exersize all of them though lol. Cat is pretty, what a good age! and poor birdy needs a name! he's so cheeky looking.

They're all beautiful, do you show them?

Labs are my joint fav Breed, along with Great Danes.

**Covers her Danes ears** Lab's are much smarter though!!! ha-ha -ha ( or maybe I just own a dopey Dane)

Thanks all :D

They dont all live in my house, most of the labs live with my mum :D The ones that live with me are Riley, Gracie, Delilah, Simon and the birdie :D My mum has a nice big house with a couple of acres so they dont cause too much trouble for her. It is slightly chaotic at her house though lol

We do show and breed them :D Chloe is mostly retired as she is a monster in the ring, she rolls over and you cant get her up!! She thinks its great fun. Beau, Saffron, Cassia and Gracie are our main showdogs, i was hoping Gracie would have pups but she hasn't taken :( Delilah retired from showing at she has hemi vertebrae (like spina bifida) though she'll do the occassional show. Riley is rubbish at showing and grew too tall so he just does obedience now.

newrider.com