My new weight carrier... for a plus sized rider

I thought you were getting a Highland? It is just greedy to have a beautiful comtois too! How many is that in your herd now?
My friend who has a highland is considering a comtois and just yesterday I met a lady at a show who told me about her lovely comtois Vanessa.
Where is you gorgeous girl coming from?
There is a lady called Jane fairly local from me who imports comtois from france to see. Has yours come from france directly?

I am getting the Highland but also the Comtois, she is from a private home in Oxfordshire and will be coming in Sept when all my showing id finished for the year. So I will have lots of time for her. I will now have 9 well 10 officially though Sweep my Shetland is out on loan to a family for a few years. I am meeting many ladies who like me struggle with the weight. Some even help out at our place so now they will be able to have a ride to a not feel left out )

There is a 3 year old Pedigree Comtois looking for a forever home she is only £1500 ( contact me for dertails if you are serious and can offer a permanent home )

Always tempted by a Comtois.... but my inn is full, sadly. Don't forget I did have Arthur, the half-Comtois for a short while.... and he was chunky enough. Photos never showed his size really, you had to see him in person to really know what a big lad he was.... (He was three in this pic, so will have filled out further since)

Just beautiful, but sadly am not a girl horse girl!!!

Are Comtois very steady horses? Am thinking of when my very quirky Tobes is no longer, I shall want a VERY ploddy horse!!! Am thinking Shire X, but Comtois look very beautiful!!

Reactions: Native Lover
she's lovely, lucky you. Comtois tend to be placid dopes on a rope, kind, sweet, my Suze is the exception!

Would be just my luck to get the hyper one!!! Saw a lovely coloured colt at the show on Sunday. Possibly only a yearling, very gangly. So laid back in the ring it was unbelievable, her friend had to come in and chivvy him to trot.

How fab would that be!!!

What a lovely looking lady. What with her and the Highland coming it's very exciting! So which one is for the endurance/pleasure rides? I'm hoping to meet you on one of them one day!

newrider.com