My new business - Member Discounts

appaloosamare

Jul 20, 2008
Folks - have just launched my new business.....

you can advertise items for sale for free and horses.........

I also have an online shop which will be opening soon - coming lines include - equilibrium, fuller fillies and gold label..............

Anyone who becomes a member by the 7th of October will recieve a 10% discount off their first order too if it is made by end of October!!

www.horseshorses.co.uk

hey

Good one - first load of Equilibrium stock arriving Friday or Monday at very latest as it's being despatched tomorrow....... keep an eye out and pre order if you wish :)

great

Thanks, the more the merrier - hope to have a smaller forum going on there....lot of the people local to me don't use some of the bigger forums....!

hey

excellent sarah - do you fancy doing a link exchange on our respective websites?

I have a barefoot saddle for my cobby - LOVE IT!!

thanks again

thanks again folks for the encouragement and for joining - YES I do need an accountant....

Yes I might need an architecht as we are planning an indoor school in the next 5 years!!! Want it to be competition standard , with ability to later add cafe/shop!!!

Get your thinking caps on!!!

Excellent

Thanks guys lets hope www.horseshorses.co.uk can offer you the bargains that you deserve for signing up so quickly!!!!

Taking more and more supplies in as we speak - hope to have shop in better order by Monday!!

Keep up the interest and feel free to approach me for exchange of weblinks etc !!

Mairi Anne

newrider.com