My Hand Are Absolutly Freezing!!!

candy-floss

Nov 16, 2006
NORFOLK, Norwich
Ok So Winter Riding...great When You Wrap Up All Cozy And Just Have Fun In The Snow...(if There Is Any) But I Have Just Recently Got A New Pair Of Gloves And They Are Hopless For Keeping My Hands Warm....i Keep Having To Cut My Ricing Short Beacuse I Simply Cant Feel The Reins.... Does Anybody Know Of Some Really Good Riding Gloves That Are Warm And Stilll Have Grip.....please Help! :d:d

Risique £10 ones from robinsons ill go look what there called!

someone on here recomended them to me!

I've got my mum to knit me 'handwarmers a la Joules' that I wear over my riding gloves. 3 of us at the yard have them now, they are brilliant!:) You can roll them back if you need to and they stop you getting a draught up your sleeve.

You can get small heat pads similar to those people with bad backs use. They work on some kind of chemical reaction and stay warm for hours.

I dont ride enough in this weather to need them but we used to put them in our gloves when I used to have a motorbike, they were brilliant.

My theory is your not working hard enough!! Work harder, blood moves fast and get warmer, moving towards cold fingers and toes...warming them up :) Strenous exercise before leaving the house can improve blood flow, a useful practice for people who tend to suffer with cold fingers and toes alot!! :D

My theory is your not working hard enough!! Work harder, blood moves fast and get warmer, moving towards cold fingers and toes...warming them up :) Strenous exercise before leaving the house can improve blood flow, a useful practice for people who tend to suffer with cold fingers and toes alot!! :D

HAHA GOOD IDEA! yes the reason i dont move alot is beacuse i cant get warm i freeze and tense up! hehe...spose i could try harder:confused:

newrider.com