My early Birthday present... beware un-believeably cute!

Kc..

Nov 7, 2007
North Cotswolds
www.casseywatson.co.uk
I went down the yard with my mum yesterday (very un-usual) and was surprised with an early birthday present waiting for me in the spare stable... and i actually squeeled so loud like a child.

In the stable
utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjgtMjAxMDA3MzAtMTkxOC5qcGc.jpg

In the box trying to escape!
utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzQtMjAxMDA3MzAtMTk1MC5qcGc.jpg

At home on my bed!
utf-8BSU1HMDAwODEtMjAxMDA3MzAtMjA0My5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTEtMjAxMDA3MzEtMDgyMi5qcGc.jpg

She woke me up twice, once when she pounced on my face and the second time she was biting my nose! Both time she then proceeded to leap and bound round my bed before getting tired and (thankfully) going back to sleep!

She is so cuddly and i woke up this morning with her pretty much on my face and everytime i go in there she come bounding up for a cuddle & a play.

All my cats have had a Ferrari theme (Maranello & Scuderia) so she is called California but Cali really (Ferrari California).

Hope you like her!

That is the prettiest little kitty Ive seen for a long time - love the colouring is she going to be a fluffy long haired - looks like it - lots of brushing for you then?:biggrin:

id have squealed too - she's gorgeous! what a fluffy pretty little thing. absolutely adorable. amazing birthday pressie - id be over the moon the a present like tha!

Omg she's stunning/adorable/cute/fluffy/cute/cute/cute/cute/cute/cute/georgeous did I say cute?
Lucky you :p

newrider.com