My cat was hit by a car yesterday morning ;(

Kc..

Nov 7, 2007
North Cotswolds
www.casseywatson.co.uk
The last time i saw her was on sunday night.. last night in all the storms my dad went out looking for her and couldn't find her.

This morning we rang the local vet.. a lady had taken her in but she was gone :(:( She had found her yesterday morning.

We have had Maranello or Maz for 13years and as i'm only 16 i don't really know the house without her. So have had an afternoon of alot of tears etc as you can imagine.

It was lovely of the women to take her in though as she wasn't the person that hit her. We got her name etc and are going to send her a card as knowing what had happened makes it easier although not easy. We were worried she had been stolen for testing as i know that does happen so in a way i'm glad it was this.

I miss her already, she did look peaceful though before we burried her. As if she was just sleeping.

I cried so much when i saw my dad sitting there stoking her as if she were alive and he seemed to forget she wasn't for a minute. Oh dear here come the tears again. Anyway RIP Maz :(:(

Un-fortunately the only pic i have on this PC..
1632918090a7525738453l.jpg

So sorry to hear your sad news :( We also lost a cat a few years ago when he was hit by a car outside our house. It's a terrible thing to happen. {{hugs}}

so sorry:(

We had one of our dogs PTS recently, and your description of your dad stroking her brought a few tears to my eyes, reminds me of how I stroked my girl just after she left us:(

Awh :( So sorry.

(((hugs)))

i lost my cat last year, like you i had grown up with her so i have a sense of what your going through.

its hard, but just think maz can never-ever be hurt again and can only be happy over the rainbow :) sounds sad i know but makes you smile.

just think of the good times :)

I know how you feel Kc - its heartbreaking :( First few weeks will be so hard chick, but just think of the good times - if you need to cry then let it all out, bottling it up just doesn't work and its almost like it amounts up:( There are times a remember my cat Ron (rip x) and will cry but it does get easier. Certain songs make me think about him, it might sound "sad" to a non-animal lover. :eek:

xxx

How awful but at least you know what happened. Feel really sad for you especially as you had her for so long. Think of the good times. x

oh hun, so sorry to hear that. it's so horrible i know, lost my beloved cat 5 years ago to a car accident and it still makes me gutted to think of it. At least you found out what happened to her and you were able to bury her .

newrider.com