My buffet!!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
OH has made us a lovely buffet - we have retired to the caravan for the evening after our flood!
The wind and rain are lashing us but I don't care cos we've got chicken wings, sossie rolls, homemade tuna and pepper pizza, sossies and cheese on stix and salad - yum! And we are going to partake of some lager in a while after we've tucked the horses up for the night. They are both waiting for their supper nets looking hopeful with heads over the doors!
Have a wondetful evening all - hope we all have a great 2012. Thanks to all of you for all your help this year - I couldn't have plucked up the courage to do half the stuff I have without NR!

OH and I have had a mini carpet picnic too, pizza, chicken nuggets, chips and dips nom nom!
I've now made myself a big jug of my fave cocktail and watching pirates of the Caribbean!

Have a good one everyone!

We've had prawns in chilli sauce, lemon chicken, noodles and chocolate fudge cake with ice cream.

I have just finished my first bottle of champagne :reface:

Happy New Year Trewsers, Mr T, Storm and Chloe ! xxx

Happy New Year to every one on NR too!

So jealous of the cheese on sticks!!!!! :biggrin: wonder if we have any cocktail sticks....I have cheese!

I bought oriental and indian selection thingies for later....mmmm drunk snacks lol

I bought oriental selection thingies for later....mmmm drunk snacks lol

Nooooooo don`t eat Twig ...... Janes already eaten her duck ... don`t you eat poor Twiggy
rofl.gif

I promise not to eat any of the cats...I have just popped the oven on tho mmmmm nibbles!!! :biggrin:

Hope Mr and Mrs T are enjoying their Lager!!

Hope you all had a fab evening! We enjoyed our lager and buffet - I got very full!!!
Happy New Year all - hope you are all starting the New Year happy! I managed to get a ride in before the rain today so a brilliant start to 2012!!

newrider.com