Must be mad !!!

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
I`m baking :bounce: and not in a heatwave kind of way !!

Literally ... cakes and buns in the oven ... of the chocolate varitey naturally ... mmmm, with a thick chocolate fudge icing to go on top ... and mebbe some hundreds and thousands :biggrin:

Thought i`d have a go, as the last couple of cakes i made actually turned out quite nice :happy:

I just saw this on Facebook - are you mad woman??? I am sitting here looking out the window at torrential rain for the 2nd day running - you have lovely weather and you are indoors baking???? WT....?:unsure:

Please may I have a piece of the cake and a bun with lots and lots of choccy fudge icing?:giggle:

I baked all last weekend - have gone running with Innoncences sneaky methods of getting food into my nans house so making hampers for all - and baking lots of thing to make sure they are nice first!!! :giggle:

Please may I have a piece of the cake and a bun with lots and lots of choccy fudge icing?:giggle:

I may have to test how well they`ll post ... and i`ll do another batch on a monday so they can be posted out same day, giving them a fighting chance of arriving before going stale ... :giggle:

I had enough sun yesterday, got a bit burnt :redcarded: so decided discretion is the better form of valor and stayed out of it the best i could today .... the cakes have turned out gorgeous, just waiting for them to be cool enough to do the choccy fudge icing :wub:

newrider.com