MRI organised - scary!

Emma3599

Oct 5, 2008
South Manchester
I've finally got my MRI appointment for Shah - 6th May. I'm glad i've got the appointment but also feel terrifiend incase it finds something too bad:(

Still fingers crossed it will give some answers and a way forward to get him sound.

Bit of a pointless thread but wanted to tell someone.

Thanks x

Not pointless at all. Bet you cant wait. Best of luck, I hope you get a positive outcome.

Am still waiting for decision from insurance... In the mean time being the owner form hell and driving my vet mental. i have even contacted the director of the company that make the MRI machines to get their opinion on Sams foot being too big for the standing scanner.. he asked for his measurements and is looking into it.

I truly hope that it helps you determine what is causing the lameness for you one.
I'm not at that stage yet more nerve blocks to do next week possiblyif the new shoes arent helping at all but my vet has said MRI would be next after nerve blocks!
Ive called my insurance company KBIS and yep no probs is covered thankfully should it come to it, they have been great so far very understanding and supportive.
Keep us posted anyhow
Will be thinking of you both
:)

newrider.com