Mr Red does a chase me charlie ... I nearly exit the side door .. *pics*

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
so yesterday I went over to the local livery yard where we hire the school and had a jumping sessions with a few of the liveries, Mr Red was a super star as always

then a few of the girls said we should do a chase me charlie.. we thought ok give it a go, it started on his bad rein

went up and up untill it was just me and one other girl and both of us wanted it on the other rein so had it changed over,

excuse me being completely left behind ..

it got to around 1m10-1m20 and this happened ..

yep he stopped I was nearly in the jump .. squealed nope and gave him a hug instead lol .. he trottet off then stood next to the others with me hanging round his neck ..
we tried again to finish ..

though I did get completely left behind as didn't think he was gonna leap it ..

he neve fails to amaze me this little horse

He has got an amazing jump on him, esp. as he only recently started his jumping career.

You both look like you are having lots of fun. I would never jump that high, I would be pinged straight off!

I'd go over that pole on the ground ;)

(but only on Albi or Joe.... Jack wouldn't go near it! :rolleyes: )

Well done to you both, did you measure the height of that???

He has got an amazing jump on him, esp. as he only recently started his jumping career.

You both look like you are having lots of fun. I would never jump that high, I would be pinged straight off!

Thank you :), he really has excelled in jumping, in all the years I've known him I never thought he would love jumping quite so much, everyone who seem him at the beginning when we needed lead to get over little 50cm jumps can't believe the change in him, even convinced someone else to pop him a wee jump yesterday and they agreed he is great to jump, though he most definitely goes by the "if in doubt take a stride out" moto, but I'm working on that with some grids at home,

It's amazing fun, Aww I never thought I would ever do this height never mind so soon, but hey here we are :)

I'd go over that pole on the ground ;)

(but only on Albi or Joe.... Jack wouldn't go near it! :rolleyes: )

Well done to you both, did you measure the height of that???

Hehe, Aww thank you, well the last one is one hole bigger than we done last time which was 1m20 so maybe 125 or so, he has wings I think lol

hehe thanks guys :D, one of the other girls used my technique at the weekend at the clear rounds after her loan pony lept over the new fillers lol, seems to work haha

newrider.com