Most Amazing Pony in the world !

Gimp

Gimpy Gimp Gimp
Jan 19, 2005
Oh I do love my Rosy, she today has excelled herself beyond all my expectations.

She was invited to a local district agricultural show to drive the Princess in the parade and also gave me the opportunity to do carriage rides also.

That pony did not put a single whisker out of place all day. She led the parade with 4 little passengers on board, followed by some musicians, followed by a Jarl Squad of vikings roaring away !

We set of from the school, headed down the road then onto the main show field which I admittedly was feeling a little apprhensive about as it was a sunny day and the show was jammed pack with folk, bouncy castles, pens of sheep, Pens of cows, Shetland ponies, more horses and various stalls! Kids in Prams you name it... ( still being followed by the Vikings !)

What did she do..

Walked round like an absolute angel, didnt bat an eyelid at anything. She also had been stabled at a friends house the last 2 nights in a strange yard, not had turnout just exercise the day before.. travelled with a strange horse.. popped in a pen with the other horses at the show then led away to stand on her own on the other end of the show ground... still no bother !

Well done Posy I luffs you one in a million !!

No pics of her in harness yet, but some to follow !posy1.jpg posy2.jpg posy3.jpg

Last edited:
She was so good, top little Yak !

Want to see pics of the Carnival Princess

Reactions: Gimp
She also gave a fair few carriage rides up the road, which seemed to be a cut through for huge lorries from the gas plant... not an eye was batted!

Reactions: Trewsers
AWWWE you saying shes not missing Mr & Mrs West ... Fred n Rose!!

dont forget though.. I was told to watch her and be careful round her... dangerous beast that she is!!!

Oh such a good girl rosey, she really is one in a million :D
dont forget though.. I was told to watch her and be careful round her... dangerous beast that she is!!!
This just goes to show how different horses can be with different people, she's landed on her feet with you :D

Reactions: Gimp
newrider.com