Miserable day but have found some motivation

clashnoir

May 19, 2010
Nr Edinburgh, Borders
Lost all motivation to do anything weeks ago but ita appeared from somewhere.
Wet and miserable today but I have Gun blaring from the iPod and am doing housework.
I really know how to live!

Watch it, I went mad doing the HW thing last week and did my back in!

I've not been attacked by the spring cleaning HW bug yet but I did tidy up tack and clean grooming kit on Wed :giggle:

Nice music choice CN perfect for dust busting :biggrin:

I've not been attacked by the spring cleaning HW bug yet but I did tidy up tack and clean grooming kit on Wed :giggle:

Nice music choice CN perfect for dust busting :biggrin:

Gun used to be my tunes for driving and they were mostly on cassette.
I'm not going too mad but my parents are coming next weekend so better smarten up a bit.
My stables and yard are next. I counted 3 coolers, a fleece and 3 stable rugs on my spare saddle rack yesterday. I don't even need most of them!

I was meant to go see them in Glasgow in ermmm 1997 (I think) and they cancelled :stomp: I still haven't forgiven them! think we ended up going to see reef instead...ooohhh place your hands, on my sooouuuullllllll....sorry its friday :redface:

I'd say getting the carpet cleaner out is going mad! but then I do minimum required in the housework stakes...that is OH's job lol

I have a vague recollection of Gun playing Scotland around that time. My brother was probably booked to go as he was more into concerts and festivals than me. Nowt wrong with a Friday singalong!
Scuttles off to find some Abba........
Carpet cleaner has been out!
Briefly. The joys of having carpets and geriatric dogs.
It will be replaced one day.

newrider.com