Message for Heather.

G

Gwenllian

Sorry I missed you at the Your Horse Reader Day. Iwas stood in Llandudno station on the Sunday morning,waiting for a train that only runs on week days, and that at 06.30am.I was not best pleased, as you can imagine.Is there any other way I can get to exchange pleasantries with your equisimulator? I really am keen, as I think this may actually be the answer to my problem.Travelling is not a problem for me, though I'm not mega keen on driving with my trailer for long distances, I've only had it about 2 months.Your book 'Enlightened Equitation' arrived this morning, my nose has barely seen the light of day,today!!Very refreshing.I says one or two things that I've thought of over the years, but never mentioned to anybody, because I thought I must be missing something and that people would think I was really thick!!Particularly about the construction of saddle seats!Any way, please let me know if there's a way I could meet you and your equisimulator.

Hi Gwenllian,

I am sorry you missed the opportunity. I thought something must have happened! I was able to give member Miriam a session on the machine, and saw a couple of other NR members there.

Best if you give me a ring on 01803 863676 to discuss coming down here for a session. I won't be upcountry with the simulator now until Oct/Nov. You don't need to bring your horse,so don't worry about diiving your trailer down here!

Heather

newrider.com