Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good day.
I did my first ever Christmas Day ride this morning ? although by the time we’d been out 15 minutes my hands were so cold I couldn’t really feel them, it was 7.50 am and minus 2 though.

Merry Christmas everyone, I've just polished off a very unconventional but delicious pizza!

We've delayed Christmas day here until tomorrow as I wasn't feeling like opening gifts etc. Just rang all the family though so that was nice. Now time for a film, I've already watched all the Wallace and Gromit films

Merry Christmas everyone, I've just polished off a very unconventional but delicious pizza!

We've delayed Christmas day here until tomorrow as I wasn't feeling like opening gifts etc. Just rang all the family though so that was nice. Now time for a film, I've already watched all the Wallace and Gromit films
Oh I used to love those Wallace and Gromit films too! Lol they are so funny and clever.
Pizza sounds great!

Thanks headache went and i went out for a lovely ride. Had to be a bit careful as very slippy underfoot with frost, managed to stay warmish to. Then i took chunky outfor a lovely in hand walk. Played a bit through the trees on the way back. Making him have to bend a bit weaving in and out.

have a lovely day everyone, just unfrozen the water at the yard, Buddy hasn't come in so no riding, walked Harry poodle for 2 hours including a stretch of 50 yards of 2ft deep mud.....great fun. Aimee donkey not very well, was relieved on Boxing Day to see she was still standing.

Reactions: Huggy
have a lovely day everyone, just unfrozen the water at the yard, Buddy hasn't come in so no riding, walked Harry poodle for 2 hours including a stretch of 50 yards of 2ft deep mud.....great fun. Aimee donkey not very well, was relieved on Boxing Day to see she was still standing.
Oh dear - another poorly animal - hope she's ok.

she's 33, was doing really well till this week
Aw, like Chloe (she is 32) and we have been worried about her for a while, she keeps laying down for a long time and I'm having her checked over in the New Year. We are hoping it's her Cushings meds that might need adjusting. She's okay in herself in the field mostly and can still do 0-60mph but this winter she has seemed quiet in her byre. I am just thankful she has the largest part to herself and can lay down at leisure without the others bugging her. I hope Aimee keeps going, it's horrid when they get old and no matter how long you've had them or how old they are it is not easy.

newrider.com