Merry Christmas

Hope everyone has a happy day. buddy won't as I plan to ride him in the morning but he may find some Guinness in his dinner as a reward given he is irish so give him some of his heritage beer. aimee donkey says she prefers mackesons. Have a happy new year when it comes, it has to be better than 2018

Reactions: orbvalley
Well said Mrs T about those who have loved and lost this year. Time to reflect, appreciate and look forward. It's very quiet on NR at the moment. I was only thinking about characters on here - human and equine over the last 6-7 years I've been a member.

Merry Christmas one and all. Thanks for sharing all your experiences, good and bad.

Merry Christmas to you all. I have a houseful of people and am currently lying on a camp bed in my conservatory! I feel like going to see Ben before anyone else wakes up but I fear I would be over the drink drive limit at the moment.

Merry Christmas all. The yard tinsel ride was cancelled due to rain but an impromptu last-minute yard ride was arranged for 9am yesterday morning. 8 of us went out and Gracie was super excited to be out in a big group ..... if she wasn't jogging she was cantering (on the road! :rolleyes:) but now that we have finally sorted the saddle I don't worry any more so I just grinned from ear to ear, apologised profusely for her showing me up and just bl@@dy LOVED it!!

IMG-20181225-WA0008-800x533.jpg

Dom and I took some Bucks Fizz and mince pies and shared them out afterwards. It was the PERFECT way to start Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas all. The yard tinsel ride was cancelled due to rain but an impromptu last-minute yard ride was arranged for 9am yesterday morning. 8 of us went out and Gracie was super excited to be out in a big group ..... if she wasn't jogging she was cantering (on the road! :rolleyes:) but now that we have finally sorted the saddle I don't worry any more so I just grinned from ear to ear, apologised profusely for her showing me up and just bl@@dy LOVED it!!

View attachment 96183

Dom and I took some Bucks Fizz and mince pies and shared them out afterwards. It was the PERFECT way to start Christmas Day.

Love the get up, Buddy and I did that last year but the weather this year was hopeless as we had frost and the roads were icy so we didn't go out

Ran to walmart really early this am. It was pretty out the blush of new day was just coming over the horizon. and horses were nice stalls had one poop in then but it was nice out last nite.
I saw these hats on Monday but I wanted not one but one of EACH.
So play will be a little late but much better on the pocket book.
IMG_6386.JPGIMG_6384.JPGIMG_6388.JPGIMG_6387.JPGIMG_6385.JPG
They will be fun to play with and fold flat to store them .
When I got home I tried a couple on cones and they will work out well .:);):p:p:p

Reactions: Trewsers
Ran to walmart really early this am. It was pretty out the blush of new day was just coming over the horizon. and horses were nice stalls had one poop in then but it was nice out last nite.
I saw these hats on Monday but I wanted not one but one of EACH.
So play will be a little late but much better on the pocket book.
View attachment 96194View attachment 96193View attachment 96195View attachment 96196View attachment 96192
They will be fun to play with and fold flat to store them .
When I got home I tried a couple on cones and they will work out well .:);):p:p:p

Fabulous!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all. I have a houseful of people and am currently lying on a camp bed in my conservatory! I feel like going to see Ben before anyone else wakes up but I fear I would be over the drink drive limit at the moment.

Ooh yes be careful with that, it's something a lot of folk forget.

newrider.com