Merry Christmas..... to New Rider

Happy Christmas everyone! I am so happy, I've had a lovely morning with the girls so far, the wind has calmed a little and the sun is out. Got some super pressies too.
What did everyone else get?
OH bought me a lovely old pot horse, he needs a bit of restoration lol but I think we can make him work
Calling him Samson. Will try and post a pic!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Merry Christmas everyone! nice day for a ride :)

i-9vxw28D-L.jpg

The photos are awesome
We went to the old house to pick up more stuff this am had I been there it would have been a nice day for
a ride around the neighborhood.
We got back here and it was really windy so I took Sonny for a walk around Virginias lovely property.
I had thought to let Sonny freelonge in her ring but It was very sloppy and slick spots with the heavy rain we got yesterday.
so we had a walkabout over there the cranberry bog was frozen and over flowing but very pretty.

I did pick bring over my I gallop so I have to get that set up probably in my crafts room tomorrow.

Reactions: Trewsers
Merry Christmas everyone!! Lovely photos, Im really envious GaryB. I’m looking forward to getting Brook back into work once we have enough light.

We have had a lovely quiet time just the 3 of us. It’s also wild here in north aberdeenshire and we are on top of a hill. This was me checking the youngstock this morning!!

ponies26thdec16_zpsb7tccjpb.jpg

newrider.com