Merry Christmas - not at the moment...

Over the moon today! He seemed really poorly yesterday, just huddled in a corner, then scurrying to another corner. He ate, but wouldn't drink at all. Also wouldn't poo or pee. I took him for a 5 minute walk this morning, as recommended by the vet, and there was a complete transformation. So happy to be out - lifted his leg (a lot!) and had a poo. Came back in and had a big drink. 2 more short walks, same thing both times. He's now flaked out in his usual place by OH's feet. If I slow him to a steady walk, he weight bears on his leg, so, clever wee lad is doing well. :)

• Love
Reactions: Trewsers
He went for his post up check today, and the vet was very happy with him. The wound has healed really well, and he's walking normally, though starts to hop if he gets tired. He still goes on 3 legs if he runs, but we're trying to keep him at walk as much as possible. Hasn't helped that he got fleas, and has been scuttling about, but I think we're rid of those now. Biggest problem is keeping him off the sofas! He's not allowed to jump up with his leg, and with 3 sofas to block, I've done this - tinfoil, it's not just for cooking! He hates the crinkly noise and won't go near it!Screenshot_20191221-082055_Gallery.jpg

newrider.com