Men's riding clothes and boots

Skib

Dec 21, 2003
London
My OH has retired from riding. I am confused about how to sell or give away his gear.
He is 5 ft 4 tall and size 32 waist. size 7 - 7 and a half boots.I may take it to Oxfam who now have a central on line shop. But if any old time member here has an OH who rides and is that size, and doesnt have masses of cash to spare please p.m. me.
I bought OH the same top brands I bought for myself and some of my original riding clothes are still in use.
The RDA do not want any of this.

What a kind thing to do. Alas my OH is too tall (though the waist size would be right!) and too large-footed, but I hope you find someone who can use the lovely stuff.

That's a nice thought. If you don't find a taker, preloved is good. I've sold lots on there. I find it better than gum tree.

That's a nice thought. If you don't find a taker, preloved is good. I've sold lots on there. I find it better than gum tree.
Another vote for preloved. You could always give some of the money to the RDA if you wanted. Kind of you to offer on here first though!

Thank you. I will do that. But do Preloved buyers collect and pay cash?
I have read their site. But have previously used e bay.

You can put collection only if you prefer. You can also use PayPal if you did agree to post. Works very like eBay, but without the bidding option.

That is really nice of you I would have snapped your hand off as my OH had taken up riding but he is too tall and big feet.

I would try pre loved as well

newrider.com