Men....ugh

Laura_107

Oct 15, 2010
Edinburgh
I would love to know why a guy would ask for my number then not get in touch....and then when my friend persuaded me to send him a text he didn't text back, when it was him chasing me all night?!?!?!

I would also love to know why I am so bothered by all this when I am actively avoiding a relationship right now....and there were things about this particular guy that I said I would never, ever have in a boyfriend again.

I'm rubbish with rejection....it happens all too often!

Ha ha, love the brutal honesty SB! The weird thing is he knew he wasn't getting one, I was sober and he knew that...yet he was still wanting to buy me (soft) drinks and seeking me out all night. But sadly I still think you're right....

Guys are strange creatures, and I'm too picky....I'm going to be single forever...

Nothing wrong with being picky!!! better than settling for less than you deserve :biggrin: Single can't be all bad...I'd get to spend a lot more time with Scarlet if I were single :giggle:

Nothing wrong with being picky!!! better than settling for less than you deserve :biggrin: Single can't be all bad...I'd get to spend a lot more time with Scarlet if I were single :giggle:

Well this is an issue Liz, I haven't had a 'proper' boyfriend since I got Harv....I hope the future Mr Right likes a girl that they hardly see and who quite clearly will always love her horse more than her man :giggle:

Maybe he had to many sherries, and woke up realising he was already in a relationship:giggle: Who knows?

Was he hot? if so keep chasing:giggle: Ow I am bad sorry:giggle:

Well this is an issue Liz, I haven't had a 'proper' boyfriend since I got Harv....I hope the future Mr Right likes a girl that they hardly see and who quite clearly will always love her horse more than her man :giggle:

Ah see you got it the wrong way round! it goes find man, make sure he is suckered in enough to not mind too much when you fall for a pony/horse and spend more time, money and effort on them...the phrase you need to hear is its nice seeing you so happy but please remember I'm at home waiting on you!!!! :redcarded:

Ah see you got it the wrong way round! it goes find man, make sure he is suckered in enough to not mind too much when you fall for a pony/horse and spend more time, money and effort on them...the phrase you need to hear is its nice seeing you so happy but please remember I'm at home waiting on you!!!! :redcarded:

Agree:giggle:

nothing surprises me hun! Having had a number of dates over the last year i've had blokes i hated being uber keen, other guys i liked vanishing into thin air after one date, one guy who kept scheduling a second date then cancelling before vanishing into the ether. And saturday's guy telling me he was one for being direct etc. etc. and then never getting in touch. Right now i've quite a dim view of men!

Ur men I could write a book on them. At my age they are just boring:giggle:

Look for someone kind, don't matter what he looks like, stick a bag on his head if needs be. Kind loving and giving that is what lasts. No worries about other women, the mortgage, the horses, Kind nice man will happily pay all. Oh goodness I am bad:frown:

What a silly man asking for your number then playing hard to get! My advice is ignore any future texts if there are any off him and if she rings you pretend you can't remember who he is. Decent nice men don't play games or mess you about. You are too good for this - blow him a raspberry and move on!

newrider.com