Megan

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
Little miss 'White fox face' this morning:smile: Just a random piccy:smile:

IMG_0362.jpg

JR's are very cute and soooo naughty:inlove:

If you get a pup make sure you have bags of energy.:giggle: They are up to allsorts. The house training wasn't to bad but mine was otherwise virtually untrainable till a few months ago (she is just two). The times she went AWOL was unbelievable, any little whole in fence she could get through. I often found her on next doors farm, and talk about difficult to catch if she didn't want to go home she often had 4 or five of us trying to entice her with food, no chance she was far to sharp lol. She is fine now still a bundle of love and fun but she does come back really well now. Really affectionate and such fun:smile:

Naughty Miss Meg was whimpering yesterday and 'faining' illness. She knew I had a cooked chicken in the fridge:biggrin:

She played up all day, I did not give in. She was fine on her walk etc. She had her 'chicken for dinner and finally pulled round at about 8pm, with the 'I want to play' sock shoved in my face. This morning she is at it again, refusing breakfast and whimpering at the fridge! Naughty girl. Not so bad today hopefully, I told her firmly (for the millionth time) she was not she was not going to get away with it. She has skulked of back upstairs to bed now so I hope she has the message lol.

IMG_0366.jpg

newrider.com