Meet the newest family members

PePo

Jun 4, 2014
Boo & Ritchie.

We very sadly lost our old greyhound Chesney about 2 months ago, but today we bought home 2 new additions - both ex-racing greyhounds.

It's a big adjustment for them both, as neither have lived in a house before. Something tells me they'll settle in just fine, judging by these photos ...

Boo:
image_zpse5786576.jpg

Ritchie:

image_zpsb7ef22ad.jpg

image_zps0ed84f54.jpg

Aren't they cute?!

Gorgeous, my favourite breed! My aunt & uncle have 2 ex-racers and they really didn't take long to settle into their new routine - they are both big soppy softies and clearly know which side their bread is buttered!

I always promised myself an ex racer when my old boy died, ( which he did earlier this year) but I cant bring myself to have someone fill his huge gap yet, perhaps one day.

Gorgeous. I'd love one myself one day. Went to a retired greyhound fundraiser once, so many gorgeous dogs. Happy new dogs to you and happy new home to the lucky dogs.

Absolutely gorgeous I do love greyhounds,my friend had a rescue girl she was the sweetest most loving dig and adored her home comforts!

A friend of mine fosters a few greyhounds. They have an ex racer at the moment that has had its front leg amputated. I have to say hes an absolute sweety. Loves children. Think it will be difficult for him to find a long term home being three legged. But he has such a nice nature hopefully someone will see past his disability. Greyhounds are not really my cup of tea but I have to say every time I see one of these fosters it changes my mind.

newrider.com