Meet Teddy!

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Or Ted for short.
Scrolling through Gumtree and came across his advert last week. Went to pay him a visit last Friday. Woman's daughters friend was getting rid and daughter begged and begged mum to have him. Promising that she would do everything. Sadly 2 weeks after she didn't want anything more to do with him :(. Owner has never had rabbits and spent everyday googling things. So decided to sell him in the end. She doesn't know how old he is.. apparently 4 months or 16 months.. so he is off to the vets next week.
20210416_105238.jpg
20210420_124318.jpg
20210420_124340.jpg
20210420_124617.jpg

He's lovely! If that's your set up be careful if those are puppy pads as they can be deadly if chewed.

Reactions: lauren123
OMG I got the scale all wrong, that is a BIG bunny. I had a big bunny when I was little, he was gorgeous.

And what an amazing colour! Do you know what that colour is called? He's a stunner. Is he friendly? Does he make that vvv vvv vvv noise that male bunnies have?

OMG I got the scale all wrong, that is a BIG bunny. I had a big bunny when I was little, he was gorgeous.

And what an amazing colour! Do you know what that colour is called? He's a stunner. Is he friendly? Does he make that vvv vvv vvv noise that male bunnies have?
Apparently his colour is.. a chocolate fox. He is very friendly. He does actually. I was thinking I may need a bigger carrier for him!!

Oh that brings back memories @Jane&Ziggy that noise you mention! We had a cross bred Flemish giant and he used to make that noise of an evening and then thump. And do a little dance around my dad - last thing at night before retiring to his hutch in the kitchen!

I like big bunnies, we used to have the giant ones when I was tiny 😁
Sorry, about to lower the tone. Immediately thought of the song about big butts, but in my head sang "I like big bunnies and I cannot lie...."

• Haha
Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com