Meet Tally!

MadMumInKent

Feb 27, 2005
Kent
This is Tally:

tally1.jpg

tally2.jpg

He's a dream to ride, forward going, but stops when you ask him to, really steady and balanced, kind, loves attention, hacks wonderfully (first time I've been on a hack for about 15 yrs!!)

My YO asked all the questions I'd have forgotten, she rode him too, my son even rode him, with me leading. To put it bluntly, he's perfect! And he's absolutely stunning to look at too! I haven't phoned the owner yet with my decision, but its going to be a YES!

Hiya Madmum. he sounds and looks lovely! :D How old is he? Is that you on him? Did you say he was 14.1? As if that is you, he fits you really well, and love the grin. What was your YOs verdict? As I said to you in my last post, I just love highlands! Pity they are mostly grey! ;) You're in for a lifetine of poo stain removal :) ;)

Thats great news Madmum. Bet you cant wait :D

hes apserlotly gorgous and you dont look that big on him.

Hope you have many happy years to come with him

xxxxx

Thanks everyone :D That's not me on him, thats the YO. He's a touch under 14.2, and he's 12 years old. I'm thrilled :) :) :)

Just got back from the local horse show (just watching!), and it was great, saw all the horses and humans from the yard where I used to have Zip on part loan. Next year, I plan to be there too, on horseback ;)

Oh!!!!! the SUSPENSE!!!!!
He is one handsome looking animal!!! But then highlands are.
Good luck with him and hope you have lots and lots of fun and brilliant adventures too.

LOL Shirley, I think I'm pretty safe in the knowledge they won't sell him before I get back to them, they didn't have anyone else coming to see him in the next few days, and I think she knew I was keen ;)

I'm slightly concerned that I seem to say yes to every horse I try though LOL ;) I said yes to the cob, and it was only when his vetting had to be cancelled as he was ill, that I made the most of the extra thinking time it gave me and decided against it. But after trying Tally, I know I have done the right thing. Just hope the cob finds a lovely home, he was a real sweetie.

Glad to hear that you have decided to go ahead with him. I'm sure he will pass his vetting with flying colours. From your pm I can tell that you seem pretty sure he is the right horse for you and he certainly sounds it. Good luck with the vetting and you know where I am if you need any help with vets or anything else for that matter.

newrider.com