meet my new bengal kitten

poo-picker

Mar 18, 2008
ive just been to silver pride bengals and chosen my new kitten!!!!:D
she is an F6 brown rosetted bengal girl and she will be coming home on 2nd august. i need to think of a name so that her breeder can send her registration papers off....any suggestions.
055.jpg

054-2.jpg

053-1.jpg

First of all: she is absolutely STUNNING, she has absolutely amazing rosettes. So clear and dark!! An plans for her??

Secondly BEWARE, prepare for water spillages (so be careful where you put the water) Buy lots of toys (lasers are really good atm, and we got a toy from the breeder which they love, its a string of metal with card on each end. Think you can get them of Zooplus) They LOVE high places, buy a cat tree (ZooPlus are good for these, we got a fab one which they love for a decent amount of money) :D

Thirdly - Can't think of a name, sorry!!:eek:

P.S. Bengal cats are amazing!!

im hoping to take her to a couple of shows later in the year as her parents and siblings have done really well. there are 3 around the cheshire and yorkshire areas in september/ october. my aim eventually is to breed from her and once she has matured a little i am taking her back to silver pride for her to assess and try to find me a suitable boy who will compliment her. :D

im hoping to take her to a couple of shows later in the year as her parents and siblings have done really well. there are 3 around the cheshire and yorkshire areas in september/ october. my aim eventually is to breed from her and once she has matured a little i am taking her back to silver pride for her to assess and try to find me a suitable boy who will compliment her. :D

Thought so, she's very nice and im sure she will excel in the showring!!:)
Would also be nice for her to have kittens, that is, if you promise to take masses of pictures ;)

ETA: names: Samba?? Leola (lioness in Italian)

Last edited:
thanks for all your comments guys. :D
its a long wait until 2nd august....i just wish she was here running around.

as she will be my first bengal and my foundation queen and showcat ive narrowed it down to...

Silverpride's Woodlands Pixie
or
Silverpride's Woodlands Amber

newrider.com