Meet Birthday Cake aka Marley

Innocence

Jun 1, 2009
Here are a couple of pics of my new addition. I was devastated when i lost Sully and felt i needed something to fill that huge heart shaped hole that he left. I have doubted my decision as i keep looking for comparisons between the two but im sure once we get to know each other my love for him with form.

Anyway here are some piccies of Birthday Cake (stable name Marley), the first one is when i first went to see him, note the field it's horrendous and there is more poo in it that even a blade of grass!

b59a0da7-d1a5-4997-8dee-effd60bc4aed_zps45224fa3.jpg

These ones are him expressing his joy at being out of his stable for a stretch. He can't go out until he's gelded bless him.

e4be837f-bf93-45cc-a11d-4213c9a1da93_zpsd9eff9dc.jpg

3efef94a-fc9b-45c4-a14d-e29b6584afe2_zpsac35e6b0.jpg

He looks gorgeous! Floofy abd lovely and (I am not jealous honest!lol) looks like he's going to be a lovely cob. I hope you are very happy together - the op's tomorrow then? Good luck - it will be a relief to get him out no doubt.

Oh he's very cute Innocence. Looking forward to hearing all about his education. I know he won't fill the void Sully has left, but he will take up a different place in your heart and it will definitely help.

Oh he is lovely. I can see why you bought him:smile: I am sure it will all work out and he will be just great!

I think we all have our moments of 'oh s..t what have I done:unsure:' but nine times out of ten its worth it in the long term.

I had more than enough doubts about getting dolly, still do sometimes, but I do have a soft spot for the fluffy thing. I think your new lad looks very sweet and I am sure he will be a very good boy once he is cut and turned out. He has a twinkle in his eye for sure :wink:

The comparing I think is normal, I did it, still do but the funny stuff. Like Jack was a womaniser and she is a strumpet! No nothing to do with the owner, I dismiss the connection. :redface:
They both go up the banks! Pony thing but funny.

Ps. Mine say hello she is up for play.:)

Last edited:
Lovely coblet...very many congratulations on him and I looked forward to progress reports as he wheedles his way firmly into your heart!:biggrin:

newrider.com