McTimoney Chiro Derby/Notts area....??

gordysgirl

Dec 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Visit site
Hi guys I'm in desperate need of a mctimoney chiropractor in derby/notts area (i'm near j24 m1) as my usual lady is off on maternity leave & uncontactable!
My horsey is in dire need of having his back done!!
PM with details if you don't want to post on here.
Thanks, :D

I totally second Hannah - she's been treating my two and is absolutely brilliant! As Sugar Lump says, she's also qualified in several different soft tissue therapies so she can pick and choose what's best to use throughout the treatment. :)

I just had Annie Wright, got a human clinic in Westbridgeford Nottingham but travels all over, she was fab (recommended by my friend) and spent hours on my mare only charging the basic price

Lisa Brookes is fabulous. Just type her name into google (I think thats her second name anyway!) and it'll come up with her website.

I use a guy called Gerrard Murtagh, he's an equine manual therapist & he has a lovely way with the horses. He always recommends massage as a follow up & I use Gilliyan Carter (Equi-Therapy), she too is lovely & the combination really works! I've had excellent results with them.

PM me if you want their numbers....

That's why I use Hannah because she does both the manipulation and the massage (plus anything else that is needed) all at one time so no need for several different people ;) and as you said gill2809, the results of the combination when done well are excellent!

Last edited:
Thanks for your help guys, Gerard (osteo) has been out & also Jane Abbott (sports massage). Both fab & have hopefully done the trick. Still a few teething problems but hoping that will just be a matter of time.

I have gerard to my mare and gill goes to my old yard. Gerards a love isn't he. He was a real sweetie when he came out to my mare on his last visit. She thinks he's great. Stood there for 30 mins and didn't bat an eyelid which is unheard of. Plus he was very complimentary about her which always swings the vote :D

Confused me becuase this is an old post! Another Gerard fan here - I can also recommend a great sports massage / shaitsu therapist if anyone is interested.

Confused me too for a second there...thought I had been creating posts in my sleep...:rolleyes:

In fact Gerard came out to me again on Monday for a check up following trailer loading tantrum..horsey all happy!

newrider.com