Mctimmony came to see Savvy today

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I had the back lady out for Savvy today and she found she was very tight in her poll and out on her pelvis.... She has treated her...Savvy was brilliant behaved and took the treatment very well...I have been left with instructions of exercises and carrot stretches to do with her over the next few weeks. And if she hasnt improved may need more treatment.

Fingers crossed she has manage to sort her out :)

I am certainly hoping she will be more comfortable now xx

Reactions: tikkitti and Jessey
All mine love our physio:) also have a equine massage person locally too now and she's fab too! I know it's not likely to be the case but are her teeth due? Only asking cause I had a horse who had issues with poll and being out at the pelvis had physio done and was on a expensive course of physio (she improved a lot but wasn't 100% the vet had rasped her teeth as she needed sedating so seemed the better option, but just had a feeling and had our dentist check her teeth when he came for routine checks only a few weeks later expecting him to say I was being a worrier, he then found a hook restricting jaw movement hence putting pressure on her poll. Once the gag was in place it was there plan as day, mainly one side too but obviously a massive issue. She needed sedating again but this time the dentist sorted her teeth. She had one more physio and corrective schooling and became a lovely horse not the rearer she had become before we got her. x

Hi, I'm sure her teeth will be fine but just wanted to mention my experience. With mine without a the niggling feeling I had I'd of paid a lot on physio and never 100% fixed her. Hope Savvy is feeling a lot better and continues to improve:). xx

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com