Maximum height / weight for a 14.2h connemara?

Depends on the build of the connie in question - basically I have been told my 14h NF is a weight carrier and could carry 14 stone (I am 8 stone!) the reason he is a weight carrier is because he has lots of bone and short cannons plus a large barrel.

So it really depends on the conformation of the connie in question rather than just the breed.

erm i think he looked like a connie of medium build, he wasnt that fine, but he is only 4 years old. its just a had a lesson at my RS yesterday and was put on ollie, gorgeous dun coloured connemara but i kind of questioned whether i am too big for him, both height and weight wise and felt like i may be unbalancing him due to my height 5ft 8/9

My baby is conny x tb and at just under 15hh i think i can answer this... id say Gem is a MW, big barrell, short but unfortunately quite spindly cannons, but id say that Gem has no problems carrying me whatsoever at just under 11st and 5ft8/9ish so id say given his age, hes probably safe to carry about 11st ish given the fact hes probably sturdier than smelly. :D

depends on the type, a good proper connie with good legs-up to 14/15stone of good rider, easily.
heightwise, I wouldn't like to put much above 5"2/3 on for jumping in terms of balance, but height isn't really an issue to some one off rides, within reason!

newrider.com