Marys 1st show.....PICS

scarymary

we got placed!!!!!! I had a friend take her in for me ( yes coz im chicken ) As many of you will know it was her first ever show and i hadnt a clue what she was going to do, SHE DIDNT PUT A HOOF WRONG! She was sooooo good i am so proud of her. My husband and friends came with me for support and once she got into the ring all i did was cry:eek: She never did anything wrong at all and i was just so pleased with her. We were in a class of 8, which consisted of 2 Appaloosa tiny ponies and 6 coloureds. The 2 little Appaloosas got 1st and 2nd..........We came 3rd!!!!:D I have to say a huuugggeeeeee thank you to 2 of my friends, Jude who helped me prepare Mary and Mel (aka Falkonlake) who very kindly took her in hand for me. After the show i put a saddle on her and rode her home, and she never put a hoof wrong then either. And now for reading all that.....piccies!!!!

101_0014.jpg

101_0015.jpg

101_0012.jpg

101_0024.jpg

101_0026.jpg

101_0032.jpg

101_0042.jpg

my face currently looks like this > :D

WAHEY!!! :D

That's absolutely fantastic! Seems like all that feather cleaning work did the trick. :eek:

I had the pleasure of showing 2 horses 2day my own and Mary.
I was soooo happy and gobsmaked when we got placed i was still walking round when they called us because i didnt think they would call us in so early like 3rd EARLY:eek:
:Dwell done 2 the lil star she was a good girl am soo proud.

But i have got one thing to say Jane aka, scarymary was balling her eyes out at the side of the ring making me nearly cry!!! how good would that of looked crying whilst running round the ring lol, Only messing i was happy that she was happy with her lil star*
10 stars for Marys effort 2day ********** and for Jane and Jude for making her look all priti**********.
Jane was nervous this morning at 7 down at the yard, I was sat there waking up still:eek: and she was running round like a headless chicken getting organised,making me dizzy at the same time
Thanks soooo much scaryjane for letting me show mary AND FOR BUYING ME A BIG ICE CREAM:D

Yeay - congratulations!! :D All that scrubbing and primping paid off - she looked wonderful.... very well done!! I know how you are feeling - been there meself :)

newrider.com