Making Memories

That looks fantastic! And what lovely photos. I'm so glad he's feeling well enough to do a ride like that again, and you too with the problems you've been dealing with x

Reactions: MrC
That looks fantastic! And what lovely photos. I'm so glad he's feeling well enough to do a ride like that again, and you too with the problems you've been dealing with x

Thank you :)

We did it all in walk :) He wanted to break into trot and canter, I kept him in walk as I didn't want him over doing it. We managed 12kms today, I got a bit lost lol he was happy and not needing chivvied along, he just asked me the direction and kept going :D

Gorgeous photo's.

So glad you got to get out on a glorious day with him. He looks like he enjoyed it too!

They say it is very good for us old people to walk. Even if it is only 30 minutes a day. Do you think it is the same for older horses?

They say it is very good for us old people to walk. Even if it is only 30 minutes a day. Do you think it is the same for older horses?

This is the reason I like yards with 24/7 turnout during summer and at least 4/5 hours during the day minimum in winter as I think that the best thing for the older horse (and human) is movement :)

Reactions: Trewsers and Ruskii
This is the reason I like yards with 24/7 turnout during summer and at least 4/5 hours during the day minimum in winter as I think that the best thing for the older horse (and human) is movement :)

Too true, our oldies have thrived being out and about at liberty most of the time:D

We went for another wee wander and road trip today. Just over to my friends for a short hack :) He was great and even though we got a bit soggy and it was rather windy he was just happy to be out and about :D

Reactions: joellie
newrider.com