Made me cry a little

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
Have to say this made me cry a bit. Faran standing fully tacked up wearing Kia’s saddle, bridle, rope head collar and a lunge line that I bought when I bought Kia, only thing on him that’s his is his own first new saddle pad 😅

Can’t Believe it will be nearly three years since the old man left and I will be backing Faran in his tack later in the year.

9084EF2F-EBCB-4557-B195-95DBB2425311.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jessey
Big hugs, it sounds like a very emotional and bittersweet day. He does look stunning though 😍

• Love
Reactions: MrC
But what a lovely legacy from your past best boy - I imagine he'd be rather proud of your new best boy!

• Love
Reactions: MrA and MrC
Sid is wearing Ziggy's tack, it always makes me think of Ziggy when I see the saddle. Yes, bittersweet.

Faran looks very handsome and very calm!

• Love
Reactions: MrC
But what a lovely legacy from your past best boy - I imagine he'd be rather proud of your new best boy!

I think he will be. Im also waiting for what tricks he told him I don’t like once under saddle 😅😅
Sid is wearing Ziggy's tack, it always makes me think of Ziggy when I see the saddle. Yes, bittersweet.

Faran looks very handsome and very calm!

He has been a delight to work with. He just has a very laid back attitude to it all. I ask and he has a think about it then does it, he really is very clever and engaging. He has his days where he is just like ‘nope’ and has a baby tantrum but he is easy to reset and move on with. He doesn’t seem to hold onto thing which is great 😃

Hoping to have a first sit just before Xmas then he can have the bad winter months to think about it all before proper backing and some hacking in the spring.

Reactions: Huggy and Jessey
newrider.com