Made it to the top!!!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
So excited, have to share. Took Storm in the school first only for a few moments and then got OH to open the gate. Hacked her up the road and made it to the top - even managed to wave to OH down at the stables! Chloe did not mind - and Stormy and I made our way along the road. Well, what can I say???????! Feel like I can do anything now - pah, I shall not be stopped any longer!!!!! Even enjoyed the journey back down, though it is steep - we picked our way back without a problem (she is barefoot and sometimes the stones are a bit hard going).
Well, I could not believe my luck, the birds were singing and the sun was shining, what a beautiful day and how lucky I am to have such a good girl. She did not even snort. I gave her excessive pats on the way home and an apple!!!!!!!! She is so good, I really feel like I've made a breakthrough. Even if we never manage it again I will remember the feeeling I had this morning forever.

Wow, go Mrs T - you and Storm rock.

What a great start to early Spring. You are off and :running: now. Remember the good feeling and take it forward.

Fab, first breakthrough is the most difficult I think. Now you have cracked that, onwards and upwards.:skip:

Thank you all so much! I am still so pleased about it, weirdly enough its sort of built my confidence in the school, I ventured in there this morning despite the force 10 gale blowing................!

newrider.com