Lymes One Day Event & piccies :-)

Karen/Folly

Apr 19, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
thought you might like to see the piccies from Sat! :) (mum kindly bought me the first one of us going over the barrels!) There are about ten piccies, keep clicking the right arrow!

http://www.flashharryphotography.com/Photos/W404/w (Novice)/pages/404-N-0038.htm

he was fab - lazy toerag in the dressage, brilliant showjumping & cross country he was amazing :) really got into the swing of it, was going clear, until the water....again took me a minute or two to get get him in, but he went through & went clear the rest of the course!

Was our trickiest course to date - big open ditch as third jump, steps down to the skinny, as a A, B, C, jump & jumping from field to field, oh & a brush, which was big if you didnt brush through it & baby lyme doesnt understand brushing through!!! ;) We didnt take any L alternatives!!! But he was brave & really seemed to enjoy himself! More water practice required, tho for a 4 year old, am chuffed to bits :)

What do you think of our piccies? :D

xxx

He looks fabulous, and looks like he's loving it! His back legs look confused coming down those steps though lol. He's brill, can i have him? :D

I will be definately be getting my next horse from that re-homing programme no matter how long it takes :D

Wow he is very handsome! You both look like you're having a great time! He's really good for a baby! :D;)

Just being nosey but whereabouts was the ODE,as you are near my area :)

Very cool. What level is he at (already !) ? with skinnies and drops and all.

(p.s. did anyone flick through to the end of yours and then get to see the super-cute little girl with the pony just out of his curlers ? very cute :D)

Believe it or not - that was the NOVICE class 2ft 6!!! yes i know, was the trickiest novice class I have come accross!!! :eek: Had wide deep ditch, then log combo, jumping from field to field, steps down, skinnies, banks etc etc!

Was a shame actually, as there was a lot of eliminations & falls, I think they had made the course a bit too testing for a novice class.....

As only a youngster, am just entering him into the novice classes, to get his confidence & experience up, but there was a bit more than I had anticapted!!!

Blimey ! Was it a recognised event ? We don't get any of that until at least Training, which is another 2 levels up from our 2ft6 (BeginnerNovice) level. I'd have pooed my pants seeing those steps !

newrider.com