Lucky me!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
The friend I ride a lot with these days has upgraded to a lorry. She was emotionally attached to her old trailer though so she's done me a great deal, just to know where it has gone! Trailer is a 2006 Rice Richardson Supreme Ultra.... bigger internally than an Ifor 510 AND a 511! She needed the space for darling Mary....her 17.2 Clydie X. Gracie has already travelled in it a few times beside Mary. Sam only bought it last April and it was fully serviced then (she gave me the receipts) . I've just been to collect it and I'm over the moon! The trailer is younger than both of our cars! I never dreamed I'd get a more modern one.

So Betty has to go. She's having a few bits of essential maintenance before I have her serviced and put her up for sale.

20180209_125225-800x450.jpg

Lucky, LUCKY me!!!

I bet you're so pleased, sounds like a lovely friend. Since your current trailer is Betty what's the new ones name? :p

I bet you're so pleased, sounds like a lovely friend. Since your current trailer is Betty what's the new ones name? :p
Ah, well, we call our Shogun "The Beast"....mainly because the last 3 letters of its number plate are DJB...so I called it Dom and Jane's Beast. So Betty-trailer went well...Betty and The Beast (as Dom said "she's no beauty"! Ha!

I can't think of another pun so I think this trailer will be Jemima. It came to mind yesterday and doesn't seem to want to shift, so....

newrider.com