Looking to help with care of horses in return for use of a horse (Durham area)

libby8260

Feb 1, 2009
Hi, not sure if i am posting this in the right place!? but, i am looking to help with the care of horses in return for the use of a horse. I am a mature rider and have a fair amount of experience with horses, having worked on some livery yards and until recently owned my own horse. I have just returned to the north east and have a particular interest in parelli natural horsemanship. I would be interested in any type of horse/pony. Would be happy to work with horses not familiar with parelli if you are happy for me to use it. Would also be willing to work with horses who cannot be ridden but that are still able to do groundwork. I cannot contribute financially but am able to help with general care and am based in the Durham area. Please PM me if you think you can help.

Last edited:
K

kturner

Wish you were in Sheffield that is just the sort of person I would like sharing mine, I am sure you will find something. Mine is ridden lightly too.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B WANTED - Horse/pony owner looking for help with day to day care (Essex area) Older Riders 3
Sheppeylad2185 Looking for mentor and offering free help in return Older Riders 10
Motheroffour Looking for help around Sheffield Hoof Care 8
shikras mum another shoing newbie looking for help, advice or straightjacket possibly Competing 4
Laura_107 Looking for a good Riding School in Edinburgh/Central Scotland area...help please!!! Training of the Horse and Rider 5
1 Help! Looking for NH friendly yard/grazing in Bucks/Oxon Training of the Horse and Rider 0
WeeBarraxO Looking to help out/anyone need some help Cafe 5
antonia :) Looking for full-time job... Need help. Not o/t! Training of the Horse and Rider 4
M Anyone looking for help in the Dereham, Norfolk area? Training of the Horse and Rider 0
MrsCarter Looking for a saddle for Boz!!! Can you help me find one? :D Tack & Saddlery 4
F Looking after a horses ears- help! Horse Care 5
Asima How's he looking?, condition help please *pics* Horse Care 9
I 2 friends looking for horses, can anyone help them? im doing the best i can Training of the Horse and Rider 0
S Vet stumped. Looking for diagnosis / help / ideas Veterinary,Injuries and Therapies 34
sarah13 help looking for a horse General 0
Kc.. Looking at confirmation help? General 3
minihorse Help! looking for wide riders boots Disabled Riding 1
minihorse Help Looking for someone to clip borders/edinburg General 0
S Looking for the vid of the horse free school jumping - can you help?! General 5
S Looking For A Mentor Or Someone To Help? General 3
B looking for......please help!!! General 0
S Looking For Someone Help Exersice My Horses Older Riders 4
T looking for info!!!!!!!!!!!need help!!!!!!!! Breeds, Colouring and Genetics 2
Lucy J help, any adults who ride ponies looking for a new one!! Adults who ride Ponies 6
julia gulia strange looking bum?? Help please :D Horse Care 31
C Looking for a new horse! HELP!! General 10
S Help on looking after friends ponies. Horse Care 2
booboo not looking up please help! Competing 13
A Please Help!! Looking For Riding School In Newcastle Upon Tyne Area First Timers 10
V Help, Looking For Pony To Buy Adults who ride Ponies 7
B Looking for Livery UK Cafe 8
Wally123 Im looking for another horse Cafe 16
B Dad looking to buy this horse for his 8yr old girl... but is it a Stifle injury? Veterinary,Injuries and Therapies 40
Trewsers How do / would people feel about looking after someone's horses if..................... Cafe 30
Jane&Ziggy Looking on the bright side Training of the Horse and Rider 4
H Looking to own a Bernedoodle Cats, Dogs and other Animals 5
Jane&Ziggy Easyboots looking for a home Cafe 1
Ale Short strand hay and looking tucked up Metabolic 7
Ale Looking for a new supplement. Metabolic 6
N Looking for advice: Trying to solve spooking during so many changes Cafe 8
K Looking for recommendations to return to riding Darlington Durham area Training of the Horse and Rider 1
S Looking for livery South Ayrshire Older Riders 4
libbyc3 Still looking but some questions for when we become owners!! Confidence Club 8
S Looking to see if anyone else has a Suffolk x Cob Breeds, Colouring and Genetics 16
Toz How are your oldies looking going into Autumn? Cafe 24
No_Angel Looking for a new coat Cafe 5
L Looking for a new farrier/trimmer Hoof Care 3
RidingFree Looking at getting a horse - advice needed First Timers 17
Trewsers Looking forward thread Cafe 32
Nayumi1 Looking for ideas - Farrier Issues Hoof Care 14