Looking to help out/anyone need some help

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
I'm really missing horsey time :(, so is anyone needing some help with their horses,

I have been riding since I was 5 (I am now 19), have worked on various yards (all voluntary work) I have competed in showing, show jumping, cross country and done a bit of le trec, I haven't competed in dressage, but have had dressage lessons. I have also helped break in young horses and have brought youngsters on :). I wouldn't be able to contribute financially, no job atm and nearly finished college for this year, but I am more than happy to muck out etc. I quite enjoy mucking out etc (weird I know), and could buy things like grooming kit, headcollers, boots etc when money allows :D,

once I finish college (june 7th) I would be able to help out more or less any day, but needs to be reasonably easy place to get to as I don't drive and usually get the bus everywhere but can travel reasonably far :D, (I live in Glasgow)

if you need to know anymore just let me know :D

ps. I really enjoy chalenging horses, I am always the person that will get on a horse that no one else would :D

Last edited:
newrider.com