Looking for mentor and offering free help in return

Sheppeylad2185

Apr 10, 2015
Hi I am a 30 year lad had some riding experience in the past with friends of mine after a few years away looking to get back into a pastime love I had all my life working with horses learning new things I don't know and being able to ride now and again so if you work with horses and could do with a extra pair of hands and someone willing to learn don't mind what type yard you have or are at work or privert would love to work alongside someone taking care of horses not looking to be paid just the odd ride if posiable if you are local to me all the better I am on the Isle of sheppey in Kent thank you for reading hope to hear from u soon

There is another post about getting horse time without paying for it and there are lots of suggestions on there about how to get involved :D

Hi thanks for your quick reply I have looked at pages and pages of other post on here and can seem to find the one in question maybe I overlooked it lol any help would be thankful

Thank you both for your replays relly help hope to find someone soon miss helping take care of horses and being round them xx

still looking to learn more and ride more with someone for a extra pair of hands to help in return in all jobs needed to be taken care of round yard and stables

if you are on facebook put an ad up on Kent Equestrian Grapevine. There are loads of people based out your way on there that would probably be able to help you. Im the other side of kent so not much good to you as a good hour away.

newrider.com