Looking for a Farrier:(needle in a haystack)

LawlessMissyD

'Until Forever'
Dec 22, 2005
Surrey
Again, I posted this in General, and didnt get a response, so I think I am making Newbie mistakes in where to post thread so that they are in the correct thread- Im hoping this is right thread now for this post :rolleyes:

Hi,

Im in urgent need of a farrier (a reputable one, of course) in the ChurchCrookham/Ewhurst/Fleet area (Hampshire), Im sure a farrier from the Guildford area would travel to us as well!
The current yard farrier does not have space for my new boy, and he is losing his back shoe!

If not, does anyone know where I should look to find someone who would come through to the yard? Where should I be looking for services such as a farrier (or am I just being a bit thick and should be looking in the yellow pages??)
Im sure there would be other ppl who would use their services, as there are a lot of unhappy ppl at the yard RE the current situation with our farrier!

Thanks a million
LMD

Best Farrier in the area

I am in Eversley. My farrier is Richard Sayers. He is superb and very reliable. You can contact him on 07770 902245. Please tell him that Debbie Fisher highly recommended him !

I wouldn't touch any other farrier. I think he is the best.

Debs:D

Bonner Morgan.

Trained, long line of family farriers, trusted, hot/cold/remedial shoing, barefoot trimming- you name it. I've known him for around 4 years and seen him shoe around 20 horses well.

I dont know if he has any space for more clients but I am seeing him next week if you'd like me to ask.

Pls PM me for his details.

newrider.com