Looking for a 1st pony for my friend...

P

pony princess

hi
anyone know any good places to look online
already checked out tack shops etc

looking for a 13-14.3 pony for my friends daughter
she is quite a competant rider but doesn't know much on the caring side of things

anyone know of anything for sale for less than £3000 does not matter where it is located

thanks

p.s this is my first post - yay me

I know of a 13.2hh (poss 13.3hh) blue and white cob gelding. Lovely sweet pony 15 years old. Easy to do in all respects but could do with a bit of schooling as he only really hacks out and does some jumping at the mo. He's much less than £3000 (yay) and in Bedfordshire, is that too far? Also owner would consider loaning if you didn't want to buy!

PM me if interested!

i have a 14.1 hh halfinger 9 yr old mare
110% clip, box farrier ( isnt shod as her feet dont need them) has basic schooling, huge scopey jump has been xc schooling, competed local dressage, will hack out alone or in company

not sure if shell be suitable though as she can be a little spooky at times

hi
sorry stace if a little spooky probably not suitable
but thanks anyway :)

thanks everyone

i have replied to all of you that pm'd me

Hi just letting you know that the pony I had in mind for your friend has found a loan home as of yesterday!! So annoyed!! The girl who has him is useless!

I hope you find something good for your friend's daughter some of the ones posted look good!

ring round all the ponyclub DC's and instructors in a couple of hundred miles radius - numbers on the PC website if you go the 'branch' and 'contact us'. Also ring round livery yards. ;) ....... the good ones are always gone before they need to be advertised.

newrider.com