Long length Jodhpurs - help please!

banana85

Sep 3, 2007
Hi there,

Can anyone please recommend jodphurs suitable for a tall lass? Ive currently got 1 pair of loveson regular length and they could do with being a tad longer. I'm about 5'11 and just can't seem to find any anywhere.

If anyone could recommend either a brand or an internet site that would be brill!

Also, I'm a student so nothing too expensive! lol. Not asking for much am i! :p

Thanks

Ali xxx

I'm the same height and really struggle. I have a couple of pairs of goringe cord ones that are long enough and really comy, but they do seem to hole really easily. I've only had them for 6 months and both pairs have holes in the knees already. But they're so comfy and such a relief that they're long enough I'm seriously considering buying another pair. btw they cost 30 quid.

i am 5'10 and get my jodphurs off equestrian clearance, they are by a make called k*ty never used them before but got one pair and ended up getting another 2. they are a good price and are long on me so should fit you

I'm 5'9 and gorringe are soooooo long I have to roll the bottoms up and I've never done that before (they do regular and long and I have long) only thing is the waist band is high but I can turn it over once and it's perfect :)

newrider.com