Long leather riding boots (don't move please)

Feffie

Aug 25, 2010
This got moved into classifields earlier and no idea why as I was asking for advice on where to find a pair.

I need a pair of long leather riding boots for competitions
and a pair of long riding boots that I can do work around the yard in and ride comfortably in, only problem is that my feet are a size one kids size and my calfs are 14" >.>

Anywhere know where I can find some that won't break the bank and will fit? I've looked on robinsons and derby house but can't find any long kids riding boots unless they're rubber?

I've got 12/13 inch calves and so bought a pair of Brogini boots as they were the only that did super skinny calves in my budget, £150. I never use them for yard work though, far too nice! Also they didn't take any breaking in and they still look like new 18 months on :-D

Mountain horse high riders do childrens sizes in their boots - I am not sure if they would be suitable for competition (they are quite a chunky boot) but I do know they come in lots of different calf widths. They actually do a boot for kids to "grow" into (of course this won't be the case with you!lol) but it might be worth a look on their website.
Have you considered the Just Toggs long boot? It is synthetic but looks a bit like leather - I can't just remember the model name, something like, Classic or Start. (Again worth a google). I do know that they aim at quite a young market, so am assuming their calf widths and sizes are on the small size? I know they do two fittings, cos last time I was at Robinsons I tried some on (they didn't fit me, as I need at least a 15" width).
Good luck!

I'll have a look at them thanks guys, for competitions I really do need a nice pair of leather ones as I find synthetic ones very uncomfortable and I just don't think they look the same, I have found a nice pair of neroprene yard/riding boots but I can't find them now >.<

The adjustable ones are the Mountain Horse Richmond Young High Rider Boot I think..on;y start at a size 4 though..what kids have adult size 4 feet??

newrider.com