Livery yrads in Hampshire or around? Please HELP!

GerasHorse

Jan 7, 2007
Hampshire
Hello,

I am looking for a nice livery yard (for part livery) with a good turnout for my 10 year old TB mare in Hampshire. I live in fleet and I am happy to travel for the right yard. My budget is very flexible. I saw some yards (that were advertised on yellow pages), but nothing suitable yet :( The yard where I keep my horse now has let me down too many times and I need someone I could trust to look after my horse. Good turnout and grazing is an absolute must. I only moved to Fleet recently, so I do not know many local yards and much about them. Could anyone recomend some yards nearby please? I desperately need to find one soon.

How about Hawley in (i think) Blackwater? Might be a bit far out, but there's Perry Bridge Farm, and if Berks isn't too far out, I know of quite a few there if that's any help?
Good luck:)

I live in Fleet. Blackwater is few miles away from me so it would be good. Berks is a big county, it depends in what part of it the yards are, but I will consider any suggestions. Do you have any more details about the yard in blackwater? I heard some rumours that it is not a very safe area... Ofcourse it depends what part of it as well.

It's called Albany Farm. I saw some people talking about it on the other topic so I thought I better go and check it out ;) I got the yard's phone number of the internet but it wasn't a right number, so I just went to see it and loved it. Turnout is just great. Can I be also cheeky and ask where about are you in hampshire?

Albany looks really nice - too far for me though :(
I'm just south of Farnham, on the county border, looking for grass/diy within a 15 min drive if such a thing exists!

It is a good yard, with good facilities and even nice hacking area's... You and your mare will enjoy your time there, Im sure!

I'm glad to hear you think the yard is nice :) I like it already.

Molly34, yes it is a bit too far from you. Hopefully you will find somewhere nice soon too. I saw some adverts offering livery in eileen douglas tack shop today. Might be worth writing one yourself and putting in a local tack shop.

I am so glad I moved, because the previous yard owner just proved all I thought about them. Today I got a text message where she slagged me and my horse off. Not to mention calling my "parelli circus" training stupid. Watch out for them, it's in Farnham!

newrider.com