Livery Yards in Basildon/Pitsea/Benfleet - HELP!!

Rik1980

Oct 14, 2008
Essex
I need some help finding a new yard for my Mum and her mini shetland and thought of here first! Hope you lovely NR guys can help me :)

She has been a private 'yard' where there is only her and one other livery but things are at the point where she is restricted on what fields she can use and the winter turnout is a mess. So, she is thinking it's time to move on and find somewhere with more facilities. She is into NH and so would like somewhere with a menage/arena that she could use and where her ned could be turned out too.

Does anyone know of any yards with spaces in the Basildon/Pitsea/South Benfleet areas that are shetland friendly? If there are any outside of this then she may take a look, any ideas welcome!!

Thanks in advance xx

Hi

Have you tried Longwood, yards in Fobbing, Pound Lane, and Jotmans?

There used to be a shetland at Jotmans, does your mums shetland go out with other big horses?

Thanks Eveadel - I think she has tried Longwood but not sure about the others so will pass those on. Rosie has been v spoilt and just been turned out with other little people but she is fine around bigger peeps too - she seems to find them quite interesting! :D

newrider.com